We are open!
The library is currently open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Building capacity is limited to 50%.
- Patrons may use the library to checkout materials, use the computers or WiFi, and make copies.
- No extended stays or social gatherings are permitted, and patrons may be asked to leave after one hour if others are waiting to enter the building.
- All computer sessions are limited to one hour per patron, per day. Appointments available.
- Library patrons must maintain social distancing of at least six feet at all times, and masks are encouraged.
- Library meeting rooms are closed to the public.
- There will be no in-person library programs until further notice.
- Curbside pickup services are still available.