The library is currently open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Building capacity is limited to 50%.
- Patrons may use the library to checkout materials, use the computers or WiFi, and make copies.
- No extended stays or social gatherings are permitted, and patrons may be asked to leave after one hour if others are waiting to enter the building.
- All computer sessions are limited to one hour per patron, per day. Appointments available.
- Library patrons must maintain social distancing of at least six feet at all times, and masks are encouraged.
- Library meeting rooms are closed to the public.
- There will be no in-person library programs until further notice.
- Curbside pickup services are still available.
We made shape pizza this morning at the library! #CCLchildrensclass
The Sacred Heart Catholic School pre-k and kindergarten students created colorful spring artwork to display at the library. Come in and see it from March 9 – March 21, 2020. #CCLartworkdisplay
On 3/5/20 the “123…” program visited Angel Academy. The kids learned about the library and listened to stories about dinosaurs. Each child was given a book to take home thanks to Edward Jones Financial Advisor : Lee Russell. #123thestoryiscomingtome #CCLcommunityoutreach
On Tuesday 3/3/20 the children’s class learned about their names. #CCLchildrensclass
Thank you Chick-fil-A Gainesville (TX) for co-hosting Story Time this morning to celebrate Read Across America, also known as Dr. Seuss Day. Read Across America was established in 1997 to help children get excited about reading. #CCLchildrensclass #CCLcommunityoutreach #ReadAcrossAmerica #DrSeuss
This morning we had a special children’s class to celebrate leap year. We leaped like frogs and made a happy frog craft. #CCLchildrensclass #frogs #leapyear2020
On 2/27/20 the Lindsay Independent School District kindergarten classes took a quick field trip to the library to see the artwork they made to display. They were also given a tour and listened to a story. #CCLartworkdisplay
The “123…” program visited Ms. Terry’s Preschool on 2/27/20. Ms. Kim read about friendship and the kids learned about the library. Each child was given a book of their own to add to their home library. Thanks to Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Lee Russell for your support of this program! #CCLcommunityoutreach #123thestoryiscomingtome
This morning, 2/26/20, the “123…” program visited Mrs. Donna’s childcare. The library’s Ms. Kim read about the library and farm animals. Then each child was given a book of their very own to share with their families. Thanks to Edward Jones Financial Advisor: Lee Russell for your support of this program! #CCLcommunityoutreach #123thestoryiscomingtome